Skip to content
Georgia State University
- May 2012 – December 2018 (expected)
- Doctor of Philosophy candidate for Instructional Technology.
- Dissertation topic: Educational intervention software design & re-use: fostering collaboration and best-practices.
- 3.96 GPA.
Kennesaw State University
- January 2011 – December 2011
- Master of Science in Information Systems.
- Certificate in Leadership and Ethics.
- 3.7 GPA.
Georgia Institute of Technology
- August 2005 – December 2009
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science